Saturday, June 6, 2015

Primary School Presentation about Bees

One of the most fun and best ways to spread the word about bees is by educating primary school children about bees.
 
They have many questions and are eager to here about this fuzzy insect that makes honey.
 
If you're interested in presentations, I've already prepared a Powerpoint slideshow that you are more than welcome to use. 
 
You can even run it from my web site on the school's Smartboard so you don't even have to download it.  It's at:  http://www.bee-magic.com/teachers.aspx .
 
I use the same presentation for both adults and children.  I just change the amount of science that I explain and I also use simpler wording for the young children.
 
We also have a display that we can use in good weather to enclose a frame of bees.

No comments: