Friday, August 13, 2010

Article - What we can learn from the bees

Here's a quick post to share an email and link to a site with a really good article about bees.


Hi,

I recently discovered your blog, and I have become a frequent reader. My name is Alan with. Bestcollegesonline.com and we recently published an article “10 Valuable Life & Business Lessons You Can Learn from Bees” that dovetails well with your audience. Perhaps you would be interested in sharing with them? Here's the link to the article if you would like to take a quick look for yourself: 10 Valuable Life Business Lessons You can Learn from Bees. You can also simply go to our homepage and check it out there.

Thanks again for the great content, and I hope the article I've linked primes your interest.



Regards,

Alan Wood
Post a Comment